If you have been thinking about monetizing your blog and you don’t really understand how Google AdSense works, I have decided to share with you, a short video which will give you a quick overview of AdSense and how it works with Blogger.
AdSense works by matching text and image ads to your blog based on your content and the types of users that visit your site. For example, if you write about football, your readers may see ads next to your post about football kits and equipment. Ads are created and paid for by advertisers who want to promote their products.
Posting high quality content is the best way to maximize your returns with AdSense. It’s important to take a little extra time defining your topic, creating a post that will be interesting to your readers. The more interesting your content is, the more likely your readers will be to click on the ads on your blog.
Credit: Blogger Buzz
- You Can Now Make Money Online With Adsense Matched Content Unit
- How I Make $622 (N97,000) in 15 Days From Google Adsense
- How To Put Google Affiliate Network on Blogger/Blogspot Blog
- How I Make €372.29 (N70, 000+) From Google Adsense in January 2011
- How I Make €10 (N2,000+) From 1 Click via Google Adsense For Feeds