You might have noticed that before now, you can easily create a new paragraph or line break within a Facebook comment by mere pressing the ENTER key on your keyboard but this is no longer the case with the new Facebook Timeline.
So, what is the solution?
Press shift and enter on your keyboard at the same time to create a new paragraph or line break within a comment.
I hope this helps…
Feel free to check out other Facebook Tips here.
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This