In my previous posts, I have shared with you, how to submit your Blogger sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools and I also explained how to submit your blog to Yahoo and Bing search engines. Today, I am sharing with you, how to submit the sitemap of your Blogger/Blogspot blog to Bing webmaster tools.
How to Get Started
You must have submitted and verified your blog as explained in my post :”How to add blog to Yahoo and Bing“
Log in with your hotmail or live account details
Click on “Webmasters Tools Sign In“
Right under “Sites“, click on the blog you want to submit it’s sitemap
A new page will open. Go to “Configure My Sites” > “Sitemaps”
Enter your blogger sitemap and click “Submit”
Your blogger sitemap is
http://www.yourblog.com/sitemap.xml or http://www.yourblog.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml
Once approved, your posts will be indexed asap once you publish them.
I hope this helps..
NB: It might take over 24 hours for Bing to index all your pages.
- How To Add Blogger Sitemap XML To Google Webmaster Tools and Bing
- Custom Permalink Feature in Blogger. How Do I Use it?
- How To Add Description To Individual Posts of Blogger Blogs
- How To Submit Blog To Bing and Yahoo Search Engine
- How to add Meta tags to blogger blogs and prevent duplicate meta descriptions