If you are interested in listing your second name on your Facebook account (eg nickname, professional name or maiden name), you will have to add an alternate name to your Facebook account.
How To Get Started
- Click the account menu at the top right of your Facebook page.
- Choose Account Settings.
- Find the Name field and click Edit.
- Enter your alternate name in the provided box as seen in the picture below:
Note: If you checked the box to have your alternate name listed on your
profile (timeline), it will appear next to your name at the top of your
personal profile (timeline) page as seen in the picture below:
The “NigerianBlogger” enclosed in bracket in the picture above is the alternate name I used for this Facebook profile of mine. The alternate name will also show up next to your
name in search results and any friend requests you send.
I hope this helps…
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This