Google Affiliate Network is an advertising solution that makes it easy for website publishers (eg bloggers) to connect with quality advertisers and earn commission for driving sales or leads. Publishers can find top retail brands and get access to high-converting offers and promotions. Google bills the advertisers for conversions, and publishers are paid through Google’s reliable payment options (e.g Adsense).
How does Google Affiliate Network work?
Display the ad on your site…
…the User buys the advertised product…
…and you get a percent on the sale.
So, How Do I Put Google Affiliate Network on My Blog?
Google Affiliate Network and AdSense have integrated their payment systems to provide you with even more options to monetize your blog. To place Google Affiliate Network links on your blog:
- Sign up for a Google Affiliate Network account.
- To sign up for advertiser programs, click Advertisers, then click the Join tab.
- Check out our Help Center content on generating links for your advertisers.
- Once you’ve chosen which links to post on your blog, copy and paste them into Notepad, Text Edit, or a similar program.
- Log into your Blogger account and go to the Layout page.
- Enter your links’ HTML code (found in your Google Affiliate links management center).
To take advantage of other Google Affiliate Network options and settings, you can sign into the Google Affiliate Network site and have a look around.
I hope this helps…
If you have questions, contributions, kindly make use of the comment form below.
Source: Affiliate Network Help