The MOZAT team has informed me that they are working on some new features which they intend to introduce into the MOZAT app, by next week (24th of February, 2012). In this post, I have decided to share with you, what you should be expecting in the the updates.
1) Chatroom @Response
Good news to Java users! In a crowded chatroom, it can get quite challenging to reply to a person when his/her message gets pushed up with other incoming messages by other users.
This feature will help you quickly reply to a message by simply clicking on the specific message you want to reply to. Once you click on the message, you will immediately see the “@” sign and the name of the person who posted the message. You can simply write your response straightaway.
* Easy to reply to messages in a cluttered chatroom.
* Makes chatroom conversations a lot easier.
* Saves you time from re-typing a person’s name before you respond.
2) Personalised Password
All users will be able to choose their own password so they can quickly remember it, instead of MOZAT assigning random passwords, which could be challenging to remember for some. The MOZAT team believe that this will greatly help first-time users to register an account on MOZAT and encourage them to keep using it because it’s easy and user-friendly. This will be available to new users and they would need to download the latest version first in order to try this.
* Easy to remember password.
* Gives users the freedom to choose their own password.
* More convenient to complete registration for first-time users.
3) Nearby Users
This is MOZAT’s newest location-based service (LBS) that will help you track or see other users nearby, even if your phone doesn’t have GPS.
Once you see a nearby users, you may simply click on the user and start a chat. Once the person responds, you will become friends so the chances of interaction even among users who aren’t friends (yet) are quite high.
* Discover other users near you and easily interact with them.
* Easily widen circle of network through interaction with other users.
* Enjoy LBS and gain new friends with MOZAT.
The Mozat team is really trying their best to make MOZAT as user-friendly as possible so everyone will have a great time using it with their friends. Keep telling your friends about MOZAT.
If you are on Twitter, you can Follow @mozatnigeria for updates and also to share your experience with them.