This include any site that provides any form of interaction like comments, voting(liking), rating, etc. It also includes Social Bookmarking sites, Social Networking sites, photos and videos sharing sites and social news aggregation sites. I will only concentrate on social networking sites in this post.
|Social Media Sites|
- Man is a social animal, and must interact with others to stay focused.
- Helps you to stay connect with friends and loved ones. With social media, you can stay connected with the people and things that matter most in your life. Sites like Facebook have special tools to help you in this quest.
- Stay on top of breaking news as they occur.
- Stay connected with colleagues and business associates.
- Provides a means or tool for you to promote your brand and business. You can use social media to promote any kind of business.
- Share your hobbies and habits.
- Connect and share ideas with like minded individuals.
- Share the most important things in your life. This includes pictures, stories, etc.
- Connect with celebrities and other personalities you idolise.
- Facebook: Facebook helps you to stay connected with friends and loved ones. With more than 800 million users who love to share things, you can also promote your business and brand on Facebook.
- Twitter: Use twitter to stay on top of breaking news.
- LinkedIn and Biznik: For businesses and professionals.
- Google+: Promote your business and brand through the high visibility offered by Google+.
- Flickr: Share pictures with friends.
- Youtube: For videos. You can also subscribe to any channel you deem important.
- BlogEngage: For bloggers and webmasters.
- About.me: Helps you aggregate all your social media profiles in one place.
- How To Make Blogger Mobile Pagelist Drop Down Menu Display Like Webview
- Want To Earn Money On Fiverr? Avoid These 6 Mistakes
- Why Most Nigerian Bloggers and Entrepreneurs Will Never Make It
- How To Get Payoneer MasterCard in Nigeria via DHL
- 3 Tips On How To Become Successful In Life With Your Own Ideas