In one of my previous posts, I shared with you “How To Pay DSTV Subscription Online at Quickteller.com“. Today, I am sharing with you, how I recharge my phone at Quickteller.com with my ATM card. When I don’t have much cash at hand, all I do, is to log on to the site and buy airtime conveniently.
How To Get Started
You can follow the steps below to buy airtime of your preferred network.
==> Go to www.quickteller.com
==> You will be required to login before you can buy recharge top up at Quickteller.com. So, log in or register if you do not have an account.
==> Once logged in, Click on “Direct Top Up” link under the network you want to top up. A page will open showing different airtime denominations of the network
==> Click on “Pay” next to the denomination you want to buy. You will see a page like the one in the picture below:
==> Ensure the email address is correct and enter the phone number you want to recharge. Click “Next“
==> Verify your details on the next page and click “Pay“
==> The Interswitch web payment gateway will pop up. Select your Card type, enter your card details and click “Pay“.
If your payment is successful, receipt confirmation will be mailed to you and you will also see it displayed for you.
Kindly share this with friends.
- How To Print Recharge Cards/Vouchers With A Free Software (Mtn, Glo, Airtel etc)
- Free Ebook: HOW TO MAKE N40,000 PER MONTH FROM LEGAL PRINTING OF RECHARGE VOUCHERS OF ALL NETWORK WITH CAPITAL AS LOW AS N10,000
- How To Use Universal Extractor To Extract Files
- NetDivo ePin Manager Now Available On Konga Online Store
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software