Right from my Google Analytics account, I do see which of my blog posts that earn me most of my Google Adsense income. You can view the Adsense revenue generated per post, number of Adsense ads clicked, CPM rates, top referring sites etc in your Google Analytics account if you have linked your Google Analytics account with you Google Adsense account.
These statistics help me a lot in monitoring the performance of my ads which in return, helps me in deciding on what to concentrate on for me to keep earning more from Google Adsense.
If you have not linked your Google Analytics account with your Google Adsense account, you will not be able to view the Adsense performance of you top blog posts.
If you have linked your Google Analytics account with your Google Adsense account,
Login to Analytics
Choose your Site ( if you have more than one in your Analytics account)
Click on Content
Click on Adsense
Click on “Top Adsense Content“
Right on the page you should see your top content with the Adsense revenue generated, number of Adsense ads clicked etc.
Remember, You must have linked your Anaytics account to your Adsense account.
- How To Remove Google Adsense Auto Ads From Your Blog
- Adsense Auto Ads : Benefits, How To Place Code On Blogger, WordPress and View Reports
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile