Now that Facebook has introduced Facebook Timeline, the way you will unfriend a Facebook friend using the old profile is different from the way you will delete a friend using the new Facebook Timeline. In this post, am sharing with you how to unfriend any Facebook friend using the new Facebook Timeline.
==> Log in to www.facebook.com
==> Go to the profile of the Facebook friend that you want to unfriend
==> Once you are on his or her profile, hover your mouse on the “Friends” button and click on the “Unfriend” option as highlighted in the picture below:
Once you confirm the removal, the friend will be removed from your Facebook friend’s list.
I hope this helps.
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This