In one of my posts, I explained “how to use mobstac to create mobile version of blogger blog“. Today, I am sharing with you an article on how to use mobstac to power the mobile version of your wordpress blog. If you do not know what mobstac is, well, mobstac plugin for wordpress will redirect your blog page into mobile version automatically if a visitor visits your blog from any mobile or tablet device even if the visitor access your blog with Opera Mini.
I am currently using mobstac to power the mobile version of my blog at : m.ogbongeblog.com and am so in love with it because it supports adsense integration, custom ads, facebook comment from, custom links etc. More so, the mobile template is so cool that visitors will not have to scroll horizontally when viewing the mobile version of your blog.
Though, mobstac was initially free but no longer FREE as at the time of publishing this, though you can try it for 30-days. You can use it as alternative to the “mobilepress plugin for wordpress“.
Make sure you configure your caching plugin to turn off caching for mobile devices has stated in the tutorial.
I hope it works for you.
- AddThis Audience Targeting Lets You Segment and Target Your Site Visitors With Custom Messages
- 5 Reasons Why I Use AddThis Marketing Tools On My Blogs
- AddThis Link Promotion PopUp Tool Helps Drive More Visitors To Pages You Want Them To See
- What Is The Best Way To Market Your Blog Content?
- Sulvo Ad Network Lets You Monetize Your Blog With Sticky Ads