If you are lucky to be among the first 41 people to be at Gloworld Shop, Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki, Lagos by 10:41am on the 11th of August, 2012, you will stand the chance of buying the phone for just N41, 000 instead of the actual price of N100, 000.
See details below:
You can check out the Nokia 808 Pureview Review at GSMArena for more info about the 41 Mega-Pixel, Nokia Belle OS-powered smartphone.
See You There.
- GTBank Dollar Card Expired? Renewal & Activation Explained!
- Sell or Exchange Gift Cards To Naira In Nigeria at KeyCardLink
- Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched In Nigeria With Amazing Benefits
- How To Unregister FRSC Application for 2018 Recruitment Exercise
- Data Science Nigeria opens 1st Artificial Intelligence Hub in the University of Lagos