One of the ways you can create a custom background for your Twitter account is by using your friend’s avatars as your background in such a way that the more you mention them in your tweets, the more they appear in a place of prominence on your profile. As at the time of posting this, you can see it in action at: www.twitter.com/jide_ogunsanya
So, how do I get started?
To use your friends’ faces on your Twitter background, you can try : Twilk
Twilk is a service that takes your Twitter followers’ profile photos and puts them on your Twitter background. The more you interact with someone, the more prominently they are positioned on your background.
To get started, simply sign-in with your Twitter account to allow Twilk in grabbing your follower avatars. Choose who to include and adjust other settings. Then, click “use background” once OK with the preview that will be displayed for you.
I hope this helps.
If you know other similar services, please share with me and my blog readers via the comment form below. You can also drop your Twitter handle.
If you do not know what Twitter is, read: What is Twitter and Why Should I Use Twitter
- How To Stop Facebook From Posting Automatically To Your Twitter
- TweetChat With EllaeCreative Holds 12pm Today! Join Me!
- Warble Alerts : Email Notification Tool For Tracking Twitter Hashtags, Keywords etc
- Twitter Conversion Tracking/ Remarketing Code Throwing Error on Blogger? Try This
- How To Change Twitter Username Without Losing Followers and Tweets