“Innocence of Muslims” is the anti-Muslim film that originated from the United States, portraying Mohammad as a womanizer, a homosexual and a child abuser. It has provoked violent protests across the Muslim world.
The U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were killed during a protest against the film on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at the U.S. consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi when Islamists armed with guns, mortars and grenades staged military-style assaults on the mission and a safe house refuge.
YouTube, owned by Google Inc, said it would not remove the clip but had blocked access in Egypt and Libya as at the time of publishing this post.
You can read more about the video and protests here.
What do you have to say as regards this?
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria
- How To Pay DsTv Subscription On Phone With KongaPay App
- KongaPay App for Android and iOS Lets You Make Online Payments In Nigeria With Ease
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel
- Why I Abandoned Law for the Network Marketing Profession in Nigeria