Yesterday, I shared with you how to share Glo Internet Subscriptions with other Glo SIMs WITHOUT Networking. In addition to this, Globacom Nigeria now makes it possible for all HSI customers to send gift subscriptions right from the Glo HSI portal. You can now send any of the glo data plans as gifts to any glo internet subscriber.
When you give out a glo subscription, the cost is deducted from your account balance but the subscription is given to your intended recipient. The recipient receives the subscription like he/she was the one who paid and subscribed. The recipient gets the entire plan volume and validity.
How To Get Started
==> Select the category of the plan you want to send as gift (USB 3G Modems, Smartphones etc)
==> Click the gift icon below the plan you wish to send as gift as seen in the picture below:
==> Enter the recipient’s MSISDN, enter a personalized message and click “Gift It“
==> An on-screen confirmation will be displayed. You (the sender) and the recipient will also receive confirmation messages.
What’s your take on this? Do you know any other Nigeria Internet Service Provider that allows subscribers to send data plans as gifts? Please, let me hear from you.
- Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched In Nigeria With Amazing Benefits
- Glo Go Russia Promo Lets You Qualify For A Draw To Travel To Russia From Nigeria Free
- 2017 Graduate Recruitment at Glo
- Glo Introduces New Data Plans with Free YouTube Streaming
- Recharge Glo Airtime With *323* Instead of *123* and Get x4 Bonus Instantly!