You can now add a link to a Google+ profile or page when you want to mention someone in a post on your Blogger blog. Google announced the new feature as a new way to grab someone’s attention from a Blogspot blog. If you share your post from Blogger to Google+ after mentioning someone, Google makes it easier to notify your mentions by including them in the sharebox.
So, How Do I Mention Someone in My Posts?
==> Log in to your Blogger dashboard and click on “New Post“
==> To mention someone, just type “+” before their name while you’re using the Blogger post editor.
==> The profile or page will show up as a link in your published post.
After you might have published the post, hovering over the link to the Google+ profile or page will show a card with more info and an ‘Add to circles’ button. Clicking the link takes you straight to the Google+ profile or page.
So, whether you want to credit a co-author (thanks +Adesoji Adegbulu !) or me ( +Jide Ogunsanya ), ask a question, or just kick off a conversation, connect your blog to Google+ and try mentioning someone in your next post!
Cool..huh? Please, let me hear from you.
- Existing Google+ Comments Disappears After Changing Your Blog’s URL. Take Note!
- Add Google+ Followers Gadget To Blogspot Blogs and Grow Your Audience
- How To Replace Blogger Profile with Google+ Profile
- How to add Google Plus Widget to Blogger/Blogspot Blogs
- dfp Tutorial : How I Use Google DFP To Rotate Ads In One Ad Unit