After posting “How I Browse With Glo BIS on iPad” and “How To Use Glo BIS On PC” to this blog, some Android users especially those using Samsung Galaxy phones and tabs keep asking me how they can browse with Glo Blackberry Internet subscription on their Android device.
If you can use “blackberry.net” as the APN of your Android device as explained in “How To Add APN in Android Phone and Tab“, you should be able to browse with the Glo BIS.
So, How Do I Browse With Glo BIS On Android?
==> Subscribe to Glo Mobile BIS with your Glo SIM.
Text “coweek” to 777 for N400/week plan and text “comonth” to 777 for N1400/month plan.
==> On your Android device, go to ‘Settings’.
==> Select ‘Wireless & networks’.
==> Scroll down and select ‘Mobile Networks’.
==> Then ‘Access Point Names’
==> Click the Menu key (looks like four horizontal lines, a square within a square or the word Menu)
==> Then select ‘New APN’
==> Key in the detail below:
Name: Glo BIS
==> Press the Menu key (looks like four horizontal lines, a square within a square or the word Menu) and select Save
==> Press on the grey box or circle to the right of “Glo BIS” and it will fill in with a smaller green dot or tick mark.
Turn your device off and back on again to start browsing with the Glo BIS on your Android.
- Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched In Nigeria With Amazing Benefits
- Glo Go Russia Promo Lets You Qualify For A Draw To Travel To Russia From Nigeria Free
- 2017 Graduate Recruitment at Glo
- Glo Introduces New Data Plans with Free YouTube Streaming
- Recharge Glo Airtime With *323* Instead of *123* and Get x4 Bonus Instantly!