If you have some files and folders on your computer and would like to transfer them to your web server, you will need an FTP software like Filezilla to do the job for you. FTP is a standard way to upload or download files between your local system and your web server, and FileZilla is a solid client for everyday FTP needs. You can also use such free FTP client to back up your website files to your local PC without much stress.
All you need to use Filezilla in uploading and downloading files and folders from your web host, is your website’s FTP account information which include:
==> Your FTP host name
==> Your FTP user name
==> Your FTP password
If you don’t have your website’s FTP account information at hand, ask your hosting provider.
To get a free copy of the FTP software, download free Filezilla latest version here and choose the version best suited to your operating system.
I hope this helps.
If you know alternatives to Filezilla FTP software, kindly share the info via comments.
- AlterCam Software Lets You Change Voice, Add Effects and Record Webcam Video
- Download Free Sound Recorder For Windows PC From Filehippo
- Accounting and PayRoll Software in Nigeria – A Review of MAT Financial Software Features & Uses
- MozBackup Lets You Backup and Restore Firefox Extensions, Bookmarks and More
- Skitch Lets You Take Screenshots on PC, Erase, Add Arrows,Texts etc