Google recently announced in a blog post, an addition to the Adsense Help Center: a simplified, personalized contact options page. This page serves as a single source for many commonly used troubleshooters that can help you resolve your Adsense issue in minutes. In some cases, these troubleshooters lead to issue-specific contact forms that generate emails to the Adsense team.
The new contact options page, troubleshooters, and specialized contact forms are available to all publishers with an approved AdSense account but because I am currently earning more than $25 per week from Google Adsense, I am eligible for Adsense Email support. Hence, I can contact the Adsense team directly and receive a personal email reply within 2 business days.
Right from my personalized contact page, there is a link to an email contact form which I will have to fill anytime I need an email support. Once I complete the form, it generates an email to the Adsense specialists who try as much as possible to reply within two business days, though turnaround may be longer during certain holiday periods.
Want To Know if You are Qualified for Adsense Email Support?
What’s your take on this new email support?
- How To Remove Google Adsense Auto Ads From Your Blog
- Adsense Auto Ads : Benefits, How To Place Code On Blogger, WordPress and View Reports
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile