• Do you know there are over 60 million Nigerians online as of today?
• Do you know that majority of these people have needs and are searching for products/services that will meet their needs?
Stop to think about that for a second.
This is a classical example of what entrepreneurs and investors call a business opportunity!
But despite the existence of this growing business opportunity, less than 10% of Nigerians are translating this opportunity into a profitable business venture. The good news is that I’m one of the unusual entrepreneurs who are maximizing this opportunity. And so can you!
I am so sure you fall into one of these 3 categories; unemployed, employed or struggling small business owner. I don’t quite care the category you fall into as of now; I am more concerned about the category you will choose to be in after reading this –a successful internet entrepreneur.
The Million Dollar Question; how can you also become an internet entrepreneur?
That’s exactly what I want to reveal to you here. And guess what? You don’t even have to sell services like I do, which believe me is more difficult selling via the internet than a product. What I’m about to share with you is a product-based business you can start today online working from the comfort of your home. And so you know upfront, I am not charging you a DIME for this information, its 100% FREE!
Start Your Own Online Retail Business 100% FREE!
That’s right, you heard me.
With no capital involved, no overhead, no staff and no experience needed, you can kick start your own online retail business today 100% FREE!
Here’s what you’ve got to do;
- Set up an online shop. Learn how to do it or pay someone (eg Jide Ogunsanya) to get it done for you.
- Decide any product [new or fairly used] of your choice that you would like to sell on your online shop
- Look for a company [manufacturer], store or seller around you who would like to increase their sales [trust me, everyone does]
- Introduce yourself as an internet marketer who can help them sell more via the internet through your online shop
- Negotiate a discount on the product[s] so that you can make a profit selling them on your online shop
- Take clear pictures of the product[s] with a phone or camera to display on your online shop
- Head over to your online shop and list the product[s], the pictures and their prices so potential buyers can contact you directly via email or phone
- Arrange with the buyer a product delivery option such as; shipping, physical pickup or payment on delivery =sales!
- 5 Ways To Earn From Blogging Without Waiting For Adsense
- Why You Are Not Making Money Online And How You Can
- How To Start And Run An Online Business In Nigeria If You Have Money To Invest And Have No Time To Work
- Online Business In Nigeria: What Does It Really Mean And What Does It Take To Start One