Are you looking for :
==> where to buy & sell liberty reserve in Nigeria?
==> a website where you can generate recharge e-pins online to top up etisalat, airtel, glo and mtn account?
==> a website where you can pay for dstv and GOTV subscription with ATM cards?
And guess what?
You can also get a free domain name when you pay annually for any of the web hosting plans also offered on the online portal. More so, you can send cheap bulkSMS right on the site.
So, what’s the website address?
The website is a product of NKONCEPT WEST AFRICA LIMITED; the same company that has been catering for the needs of e-currency users in Nigeria since at NXCHANGER.COM.
To buy Liberty reserve or recharge cards with your interswitch ATM card,you have to be a register member and if you are already a member simply login, click on the LOAD MY WALLET link on the sidebar of the member area, follow the process then enter your ATM card details on interswitch secure platform.
To pay for dstv or buy recharge cards with your liberty reserve, you will have to load your wallet using the “liberty reserve” option.
I successfully used the online recharge portal this afternoon to extend my DStv subscription and also generated N100 voucher pin for my glo mobile recharge.
NOTE: E-TopUp mobile app is available for for Android, Symbian and BlackBerry devices if you visit https://e-topup.com.ng/ on your smartphone.
- VictoryAkpomedaye.Com : Blog In Nigeria for Mobile/Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Tips
- Mobiz : Site Where You Can Create Mobile Site For Your Business
- Ask Questions and Get Direct Answers at WhoIGoAsk.com
- Meet and Date Nigerian Girls at 4Clique.com
- Larrie Peniel: Nigerian Master of Ceremonies that Redefines Event Anchoring / Compering