PlentiPlenti.com has emerged as a Nigerian jobs aggregator that allows job seekers to search the top Nigerian job sites in once place. It’s simply a Nigeria Jobs Search Engine.
There are at least 50 Nigerian major job sites available online, so any job seeker has to search through all of them to make sure he doesn’t leave out any great opportunities. So having the vast majority of these sites under one roof (PlentiPlenti) would save a great deal of time and effort for the job searcher, finding the best deals in just one place!
PlentiPlenti.com offers Nigerian job seekers the opportunity to carry out job search from many job boards, recruitment agencies and employers. While for recruiters this will mean another viable job advertising channel. The site takes jobs listings through an automated system which is currently fetching jobs from 30 job vacancy sites in Nigeria.
- At present, it fetches dynamically more than 30 Nigerian Jobs Board Sites
- Smart Search Engine
- Save Job while browsing (no need to login)
- Featured job listings (in talks with some companies to post directly and exclusively only on PlentiPlenti)
- Smart filters to prevent Jobs Duplicates
- Heavily optimized for fast navigation
- Most important: The layout/structure of the site is Responsive (Mobile ready)
PlentiPlenti has a fresh look, a clean uncluttered design, easy navigation and is more focused on the main mission: to provide candidates a valuable resource for job seekers. No Fees & No Fuss. It also features a blog for job seekers to guide them in their job search.
Feel free to check out PlentiPlenti now!
Do you know another job aggregator site with a Nigerian focus? Please, let me hear from you via comments.