If you are a UBA Visa AfriCard holder, you can get a history of transactions spent on the Prepaid Card via the card management system which is available on the internet at www.myUBAafricard.com.
At the Africard website you can also transfer fund from your VISA Africard to another card; get a mini account statement and check the balance of your Prepaid Africard. For you to be able to check your card balance via the portal, you will need a web passcode (a four-digit code provided with your card, alongside the ATM PIN).
When logging in to the website for the first time, you will have to log in using your 16-digit Africard Number and the Passcode. Once successfully logged in, the card management system will prompt you to set your Username and change your Africard web passcode. Thereafter, you can be accessing the site with your new Username and passcode.
Right on the site, you will see the current balance of your Africard as well as the list of transactions including their ID, descriptions, Amount, fees, etc. You can activate Verified by Visa via the site as well as deactivate your account if you want to.
Do you also use the site? Are you OK with the features of the site? Please, let me hear from you via comments.
If you don’t have the the card, you can read how to get UBA Africard here.
- You Can Now Accept Online Payments in Nigeria With Paystack Without Business Registration
- Alat By Wema Virtual Dollar Card Lets Nigerians Pay Online In Dollars
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More
- Payoneer Lets You Pay And Receive Online Payments From International Clients
- Paystack Now Allows Users Who Can’t Pay With Cards Online, To Pay With Their Bank Accounts