M-commerce is exploding in Africa – the number of users who access the internet via their phones is growing rapidly and leapfrogging the traditional desktop users. Hence, it’s immensely important for online StartUps to also offer a mobile solution to their customers. M-commerce is not just an additional channel, but might be the entry point to gaining many more customers in a market.
In a bid to make it convenient for customers to shop online with their smartphones, Jumia has announced an m-commerce app for users in Nigeria, Morocco, Kenya and Ivory Coast. With the new Jumia’s App, selection of 50.000 products is just a few clicks away and makes online shopping even easier and totally flexible.
According to a press release by Jumia, the app offers:
- International known brands and product assortment
- Fast and intuitive navigation
- Simple, flexible and secure online payment
- Push notifications for exclusive updates on new arrivals and special sales.
The JUMIA’s App is only available for Android phones.
Settings to do before downloading the app
1) On your Android phone, go to Settings > Applications
2) Check the box next to Unknown sources
- Jumia Affiliate Program : How To Get Ads Banners and Affiliate Links
- Price of New and Used iPhones in Nigeria On Black Friday 2016
- How To Get Jumia Black Friday Ad Banner Code From Your Affiliate Dashboard
- How I Earned N47,585 From Jumia Without Selling Anything
- Jumia Market (Kaymu) Affiliate Program Pays You N500 When You Sign Up and N300 Per Affiliate You Refer