Jumia Nigeria, the No 1 Nigerian online shop, has a program that allows website/blog owners to promote their products and get a commission for every order. The Jumia Partner Program is a Pay Per Sale affiliate program which pays affiliates when the visitors referred to Jumia’s site purchase something.
I enrolled in the program some few months back as another means of making money with my blog. Since then, I have been promoting Jumia products in some blog posts.
So far, I have earned $99.56 from 12 sales via my unique Jumia affiliate link. Mind you, commission per sale depends on the type of product sold. The more expensive the product is, the more the commission.
Yesterday, while checking my performance report at CJ.com, I noticed that I earned $27.50 from a product sold via my affiliate link. See details in the screenshot below:
Right now, I need some few cents to reach my $100 threshold after which I will be anxiously waiting for my first Jumia check from commission Junction.
Once I get the check and successfully cash it, I will consider marketing Jumia products with full force..smiles**
Are you also making money with Jumia Affiliate Program? Don’t you think this is another cool way of monetizing Nigerian traffic? Please, let me hear from you via comments.
You might also be interested in “How I Make $622 (N97,000) in 15 Days From Google Adsense“‘
- How I Earned N47,585 From Jumia Without Selling Anything
- Jumia Market (Kaymu) Affiliate Program Pays You N500 When You Sign Up and N300 Per Affiliate You Refer
- How To Get Jumia Black Friday Ad Banner Code From Your Affiliate Dashboard
- Payoneer Pays Me $25 Referral Bonus Per Friend I Refer. Screenshot Attached
- How To Get Jumia Affiliate Ad Banners To Place On Your Blog