2014 Glo Bounce Update: The free 30MB now expires in 2 days and bounce to bounce calls is now 9k/sec
As a truly Nigerian brand that understands the needs and aspiration of the Nigerian youth and those who are young at heart, Globacom Nigeria has again set another trail with the launch of Glo BOUNCE to the Nigerian market.
What is Glo Bounce?
Glo Bounce is a new prepaid price plan with very attractive calling rates and so many added value services, available to new and existing prepaid Glo subscribers.
It is an innovative product which meets the lifestyle needs of the Nigerian youth and offers the best value for money in the market.
To start enjoying Glo Bounce benefits, dial *170*4#.
Key Features of Glo Bounce Tariff Plan
· Flat calling rate: Customers enjoy onnet and offnet calling rate of 12K/s i.e 12K/s to call ALL networks in Nigeria, after 1st minute of the day at 40K/s.
· Peeps rate: Customers on Bounce can call other Bounce subscribers at a heavily discounted rate of 5K/s and send SMS to same at N3.
· Campus zone: Customers who are under the sites classified as campus zone enjoy 5K/s on calls to ALL Glo customers. Customers must opt for this service and it is exclusive to Glo Bounce. Dial *170*9# to opt in
· Free night calls: Use N30 between 00:01 and 23:59 and enjoy free onnet calls from 00:00 to 04:59 every day.
· Free data: Get 30MB free on recharge of N200 and above. Valid for 7 days.
· Zero Facebook: Enjoy free facebook browsing at http://0.facebook.com
· Free RBT: One month free RBT to be enjoyed by customers on migration to Bounce
· Unlimited Free SMS: Enjoy free SMS on every charged SMS sent (onnet, offnet or IDD). Free SMS can only be used for SMS to all networks in Nigeria.
How Can I Migrate To Glo Bounce?
The migration code for Glo Bounce is *170*4#
Dial it on your Glo line and when asked for the confirmation press 1
==> Campus zone refers to a territory under sites classified as campus site. Campus sites are base station sites serving campuses of tertiary institutions across the country.
If you are under a campus site and you call a Glo customer, you will be charged campus rate of 5K/s but you must first opt in for this by dialing 170*9#.
==> You get free 30MB on every recharge of N200 or more and only a SINGLE recharge of N200 and above earns you the free 30MB which is valid for 7days. If you recharge with another N200 while you are yet to exhaust the previous 30MB free data, you will get additional 30MB and this extends the validity of the previous 30MB by another 7 days.
==> To enjoy the zero facebook, log on to http://0.facebook.com
How Can I Check My Glo Bounce MB Balance?
You check your Glo bounce MB by dialing #124# then 4 or by dialing #122#
How To DeActivate/Leave Glo Bounce
You can de-register from the Glo BOUNCE package by dialing the respective USSD code of the new package to which you want to migrate. Check codes for Glo tariff packages here.
If you don’t have a Glo SIM but interested in this fantastic plan, read how to port to Glo without changing your phone number.
What’s your take on this Glo Bounce plan? Pls, let me hear from you via comments.
2014 Glo Bounce Update: The free 30MB now expires in 2 days and Bounce to bounce calls is now 9k/sec
Source: Glo Portal
- Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched In Nigeria With Amazing Benefits
- Glo Go Russia Promo Lets You Qualify For A Draw To Travel To Russia From Nigeria Free
- 2017 Graduate Recruitment at Glo
- Glo Introduces New Data Plans with Free YouTube Streaming
- Recharge Glo Airtime With *323* Instead of *123* and Get x4 Bonus Instantly!