The 2014 version of AVG not only helps keep your personal information safe when you’re online and on your PC, but also protects your privacy in a better way with the new integrated File Shredder which deletes files permanently so it can’t be accessed or recovered by someone else. It also allows easy access to AVG mobile apps while alos boasting of improved detection rate.
To install the free AVG 2014 on your computer:
==> Go to : http://www.avg.com/ww-en/free-antivirus-download
==> Click on the “free download” button. You might be taken to a new page.
==> Click the “download now” button
==> If you are asked whether to run or save the file, select Save or Save as. Downloading the file to your desktop is recommended
==> Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process and ensure you follow the instructions on your screen.
- Add “Save As PDF” Option To Microsoft Office 2007 With This Add-In
- Windows Hosts File Not Saving After Modification? Try this Fix…
- SaveFrom.net Helper Lets You Download Files from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, VK.com etc Just In One Click
- Backup Firefox Browsing History and Restore On Another Computer Without Software
- MozBackup Lets You Backup and Restore Firefox Extensions, Bookmarks and More