Searching for a free online dating website where you can meet Nigerians to flirt and date online? Look no further as I am introducing you to 4clique.com; a love community launched to the Nigerian market recently.
4clique is a Nigerian social networking/online dating website with core services including match making, social networking, marital counseling and online advertising. The site aims at bringing Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world together to make new
friends and find love on the platform without considering background or
4clique.com offers online dating for free of cost. It is well organized and structured in a superior manner along with many applications like instant messenger chat, blogs, chat room and forums; that help singles to communicate each other at any time instantly. This website has an add-on feature of internal email; hence the conservations between singles can avail in the track of ultimate privacy.
The following features are available on 4clique platforms:
– Facebook Login feature
– Sign up through Facebook Fan Page
– Edit profile option including changing background colour and image.
– Comment, like/dislike, share via Facebook, Twitter and Google+
– My matches
– My Friends
– My Neighbors
– Who Viewed Me
– News Feed (only received from added friends)
– Send Gifts
– Invite friends (using Facebook, import through email or type friend’s email)
– Preference (ability to disable features)
– Search for members
– Create event
– Upload/view photos, music & videos
– Create Forum & Group
– Chat with members on all platforms.
4Clique is available on the web, mobile site, Blackberry, Android and iOS.
Download 4Clique App for Android, iOS and Blackberry
4Clique.com features a blog where you can all meet to enjoy;
– Dating Tips
– Love Articles
– Sharing Relationship Issues
– Tips for Men
– Tips for Women
– Dating advice video.
On 4clique blog, you can remain anonymous while you share your issues, contribute and post on the blog all for free. Join the blog today and enjoy the services. 4clique blog is also mobile friendly and you can visit via www.4clique.com/blog
Invite your friends to join the latest clique in town and watch out for tips/relationship issue on the blog site. You can also Like 4Clique on Facebook and Follow on Twitter (@4Clique).
- VictoryAkpomedaye.Com : Blog In Nigeria for Mobile/Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Tips
- Mobiz : Site Where You Can Create Mobile Site For Your Business
- Ask Questions and Get Direct Answers at WhoIGoAsk.com
- Larrie Peniel: Nigerian Master of Ceremonies that Redefines Event Anchoring / Compering
- Make Extra Cash Online With Base5Builder