The third edition of the YouWIN Nigeria competition has been launched and every Nigerian aged 18-40 years that wants to start a business or expand their existing business can apply on or before December 27, 2013.
YouWiN stands for Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria. It is an innovative business plan competition aimed at creating jobs by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas. The competition is open to all types of businesses as long it is viable and has a demonstrable capacity to create jobs.
YouWin awardees if selected, will receive between 1,000,000.00 (One million Naira only), and N10,000,000.00 (ten million Naira only), depending on their business needs.
To apply for the 2013 YouWin competition, go to : https://www.youwin.org.ng/apply-now/
Registration is free. You will be notified once you register. If you are selected, you will also be notified of the next steps.
Wish you luck!
- DomainKing Blogger Contest: Sign Up To Win Innjoo Leap Tablet, Infinix Hot and More
- Get N200,000 Cash To Start A Business in Nigeria
- How To Pick Winners of Blog Contests Using Random.org Integer Generator
- How To Win iPad3 in the Indomie Refer and Win Contest
- Winner of OgbongeBlog’s Contest (Free 125×125 ad banner slot) Announced.