Dear Adesoji Adegbulu,
Unfortunately we have to announce that Jumia Nigeria will close the CJ affiliation program by December 31st.
All sales via CJ, which are generated before the 31st of December will be treated in the regular way and commissions for valid sales will be paid out.
Please be aware that all Jumia Nigeria links will not work anymore after 31st of December.
We would like to thank you for the great collaboration and cooperation.
If you have further questions regarding the affiliate program of Jumia Nigeria please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your CJ Publisher Support-Team
The affiliate program via Commission Junction (CJ) will be closed on December 31st, 2013. As you can read, all commission will be paid out as at when due.
Now, the question is, is Jumia Nigeria stopping their affiliate program forever? What’s the reason behind the closure? Are they losing out of the ecommerce market already? There are so many speculations simply because Jumia Nigeria didn’t give reasons in their email. Also, there is a speculation that they are moving to another affiliate platform. If that is the reason, i think it should be communicated in their email.
What do you think about the deactivation of the Jumia Nigeria affiliate program?
I’ll be looking forward to your responses.
Make Money Online Nigeria
UPDATE: You can now sign up on the new platform. Read more about the new Jumia Affiliate platform here.
- How To Get Jumia Black Friday Ad Banner Code From Your Affiliate Dashboard
- How I Earned N47,585 From Jumia Without Selling Anything
- Jumia Market (Kaymu) Affiliate Program Pays You N500 When You Sign Up and N300 Per Affiliate You Refer
- How To Get Jumia Affiliate Ad Banners To Place On Your Blog
- How To Get Links of Jumia Affiliate Ads You Can Share on Facebook, Twitter etc