UPDATE: If you want your account to be funded instantly, read how to fund dealdey account online.
After publishing the “What Can I Buy With N1000 on DealDey?” blog post, I have been receiving mails from some blog readers who would like to buy a deal but don’t know how to load money into their DealDey wallet. If you are one of them, relax as I guide you through the process.
How To Get Started
==> Log in to DealDey website (preferably on PC)
==> Move your mouse over the small arrow right beside the “cart” icon at the top right corner of the screen
==> Click on “Wallet”. You will see your DealDey account balance and payment options.
==> Click on “|cash deposit” option
==> Make a deposit or transfer into one of the bank accounts. Pay in using the email address and phone number on your DealDey profile.
DealDey will credit your wallet same day you deposit the funds and you will receive an sms/email alert once credited.
You can then log in to check your wallet balance, then proceed to buy the deal of your choice.
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria
- How To Pay DsTv Subscription On Phone With KongaPay App
- KongaPay App for Android and iOS Lets You Make Online Payments In Nigeria With Ease
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel
- Why I Abandoned Law for the Network Marketing Profession in Nigeria