The Glo Me2U service which allows Glo customers to transfer airtime from a prepaid glo line to another prepaid line has been restored. The service has been down for a very long time making it impossible to transfer credit on the Glo network. Now that it has been restored, I have decided to share with you, the Glo Me2U codes.
To transfer credit, dial the code below:
*131*Glo Number of the recipient*Amount to be transferred*Password#
For example, if your password is 12345 and you want to transfer N50 to a customer whose Glo number is 08055555555, then you dial : *131*08055555555*50*12345#.
You will receive an notification, prompting you to enter “1” to confirm the transfer.
Default PIN is 00000
You can change your PIN by dialing *132*old password*new password*new password#
You can transfer a minimum of N50 and maximum of N1,000 at a time. You can transfer a maximum of N5, 000 in a day.
I hope this helps.
If you’ve got questions to ask, please let me hear from you via comments.
- Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched In Nigeria With Amazing Benefits
- Glo Go Russia Promo Lets You Qualify For A Draw To Travel To Russia From Nigeria Free
- 2017 Graduate Recruitment at Glo
- Glo Introduces New Data Plans with Free YouTube Streaming
- Recharge Glo Airtime With *323* Instead of *123* and Get x4 Bonus Instantly!