Earlier today, my girlfriend called me to inform me that her DealDey wallet has been credited with N1,000. Initially, I thought it’s the normal N1,000 commission that DealDey pays their affiliates whenever anyone they refer to DealDey buy a deal. It was when I noticed series of tweets thanking DealDey that I realized it’s just an offer.
If you’ve received the N1,000 offer, you must buy a deal with it as soon as possible because it is valid for just one week. Getting a deal that will cost you N1,000 only without having to pay for delivery might be hard, hence you might have to top up your wallet with some funds if you wish to use the N1,000 bonus.
Won’t it make sense if you only need to add N200 to the N1,000 bonus in your wallet, just to buy a N1,200 deal that can be delivered to you for free?
Well, below are ten deals you can check out:
- Dental Scaling and Polishing for N1,500
- Fish BBQ, Asun, Chicken or Turkey and Chips for N1, 200
- Usams Dual USB Car Charger for Mobile Phones & Tabs for N1, 500
- 4Pc Nylon Spring Clamp Set for N1,000
- Blackspur 11pc Precision Screwdriver Set for N1,200
- Diamante Optical Mouse | Silver for N1, 600
- USB Clip-on WebCam for N1, 500
- Casserole Dish with Lid for N1, 400
- Beaudy Professional Hair Straightener for N1, 500
- Drinking Water Pump: Manual Pump For Bottled Water for N1, 450
So, head over to www.dealdey.com now to order for the deals that interest you before the deals end.
Did you receive the N1, 000 bonus? Have you been able to buy a deal with it? Let me hear from you via comments.
You can check out :”How To Add Money To DealDey Account“.
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria
- How To Pay DsTv Subscription On Phone With KongaPay App
- KongaPay App for Android and iOS Lets You Make Online Payments In Nigeria With Ease
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel
- Why I Abandoned Law for the Network Marketing Profession in Nigeria