Looking for where to buy US iTunes gift cards in Nigeria? Well, you can now buy your iTunes Gift Cards on Quickteller with your Nigerian debit ATM card and start downloading apps from the iTunes US store immediately. Quickteller has partnered with iCadia, to make this possible.
This simply means you can now easily create and fund US iTunes account in Nigeria using your Nigerian Visa or Mastercard. A US iTunes account allows you to download apps that are not available in Nigerian app store from the US App store. As at the time of publishing this post, they have PlayStation network cards (US) $10 for N3,000; $10 US iTunes Gift Cards for N4,200 and $15 US iTunes Gift Cards for N5,050.
You can buy your iTunes gift cards online in Nigeria at very cheap prices at www.usitunescard.com. Delivery to your email is instant. The company stock directly from Apple store. So they are genuine. It’s far cheaper than buying from Quickteller.com. Visit www.usitunescard.com now!!
How To Buy US iTunes Card at QuickTeller.com
==> Log in to www.quickteller.com. Sign up for an account if you don’t have one.
==> Go to : https://www.quickteller.com/icadia
==> Click on the “select an option” dropdown box and select the type of card you want to purchase.
==> Enter your phone number and email address in the spaces provided and click “continue”
==> Click “Pay” on the confirmation page. You will be redirected to the payment page where you can enter details of your ATM card.
Do you know other Nigerian sites where you can pay Naira to buy US iTunes gift cards? Pls, let me hear from you via comments.
- You Can Now Accept Online Payments in Nigeria With Paystack Without Business Registration
- Alat By Wema Virtual Dollar Card Lets Nigerians Pay Online In Dollars
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More
- Payoneer Lets You Pay And Receive Online Payments From International Clients
- Paystack Now Allows Users Who Can’t Pay With Cards Online, To Pay With Their Bank Accounts