Earlier today, GTBank announced on their Google+ that you can now order goods online at selfridges.com using GTBank cards and get them delivered to your door step. Selfridges, also known as Selfridge & Co., is a chain of high end department stores in the United Kingdom. Selfridges has all the latest designer collections, must-have toys & gifts, as well as home & tech devices.
According to a post on GTBank website, you can make orders with any of the GTBank cards which include:
- GTBank Naira Mastercard
- GTBank World Mastercard
- GTBank Debit Mastercard (USD)
- Platinium Debit Mastercard
- GTCrea8 Card
If you want Selfridges to deliver your goods from UK to Nigeria, go to http://www.selfridges.com/en/StaticPage/International to check the delivery times and cost to Nigeria.
Disclaimer: OgbongeBlog and GTBank accepts no liability whatsoever for purchases made from or any transactions with selfridge or for the consequence of any action taken.
- GTBank Mastercard International Spending Limit Increased From $100 To $1000
- How To Withdraw From GTBank Target Savings Account
- How To Shop Online in Nigeria at Konga.com
- GTB Target Account Helps You Save Money For A Purpose (e.g Wedding)
- GTB 737 Service Now Requires 4 Digit PIN To Complete Transactions