Labels on Blogger blogs make it easy to categorize your blog posts. Labels are handy if you blog about a lot of different subjects, since readers can then choose to view all of your posts on, say, music at once. Or dancing, or blogging tips, or whatever you happen to be writing about. If you have a team blog, you could also give each member their own label, so you could easily read all the posts by any one of them.
When you’re writing a post or editing an old post, click Labels on the side and enter the labels you like, separating them with commas. Labels you’ve used before will show up below, and you can just click them to add them to the post.
You can place single words or longer phases in the box; whatever you choose to write there, should reflect what your post is about. When you publish your post, the labels will be listed with it.
Clicking any of the labels will take you to a page containing only posts with that label. This gives readers an easy way to navigate your blog based on categories.
If you want to display some or all of your labels on the sidebar, you can make use of the Blogger “Labels” gadget.
If you want to add a label to more than one post at a time, you can read : how to group blog posts into labels (categories).
NOTE: Labels are case sensitive. It’s preferable to type your labels in small letters.
I hope this helps.
- How To Make Blogger Mobile Pagelist Drop Down Menu Display Like Webview
- Blogger Author Profile Widget : How To Edit, Add Links And Make It Appear Below Posts
- How To Make 728 by 90 Ad Banner Show At Center Of Blogger Blog Header
- How To Create a Blog on Blogger For Testing Templates and Codes
- You Can Now Purchase Domain Name Right From Blogger Settings