Click “Buy Credit” or “Add Skype Credit”Skype is a freemium voice-over-IP service and instant messaging client, that allows users to speak, see and send instant messages to other Skype users. If you pay a little, you can do more things, in more ways, with more people – like call mobile and landline phones, access WiFi or send texts.
For you to enjoy Skype services that aren’t free, you will need some Skype credits. You can use Skype Credit to make great value calls to mobiles and landlines across the world, send low cost SMS text messages and to forward calls. You can also use Skype Credit to buy a subscription or a Skype Number, and to connect to over 200,000 WiFi hotspots worldwide using Skype WiFi.
Buying Skype Credit is easy and you can pay for it with a credit card, PayPal and lots of other ways. It all depends on where you are in the world and how you like to pay for things. If you are in Nigeria, you can easily buy Skype credit using your Nigerian debit cards. I, personally use my GTB Naira Mastercard to pay for my Skype subscription.
To buy Skype Credit:
- Sign in to your account, click on your profile name
- Click “Buy Credit” or “Add Skype Credit”
- Select the amount you’d like to buy. The Enable Auto-recharge option is selected by default. If you `don’t want to use Auto-recharge, untick the box.
- Click Continue.
- Select your payment method from the drop-down list. Depending on the method you chose, enter the `details in the available text boxes.
- After you’ve entered your payment details, click Pay now, then follow the instructions to complete the `payment.
Your Skype Credit will show as a delivered order in your account, and you’ll see the amount displayed in Skype. You can now call mobiles and landlines, and the price of the call will be deducted from your balance.
NB: Your bank will automatically deduct the Naira equivalent of your order from your account balance.
I hope this helps.
You can check out: How To Get Free Skype Credit.