After publishing how to add GTBank Swift code and account details to Google Adsense payment page, I’ve been receiving some mails and phone calls from some Adsense publishers who just want to confirm if they can also receive their payments using their Naira-denominated Savings account.
Well, according to some comments on a thread at BloggersLab today, you can receive your Adsense money directly into your savings account without using dorm account. It is not compulsory you enter a domiciliary bank account via Adsense payment settings..
If you look closely at the screenshot below, you will see that +Aseize Okaztle confirmed that he received his payment (Naira equivalent) directly into his Savings account.
All you just need to do is to enter your Savings bank account details, the bank name and the bank SWIFT-BIC code as explained in this tutorial.
I recommend you use GTBank account though. Their are some banks that will be asking you stupid questions when you request for their SWIFT-BIC code and might give you a wrong code.
Remember, SWIFT-BIC code of GTBank is GTBINGLA.
Have you receive yours via a Nigerian Savings bank account?
Join BloggersLab and connect with fellow bloggers.
- How To Remove Google Adsense Auto Ads From Your Blog
- Adsense Auto Ads : Benefits, How To Place Code On Blogger, WordPress and View Reports
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile