When adding your bank account to your Google Adsense account for wire transfer payments, it’s essential that your bank account information is entered correctly as payouts will be issued to the bank account on file.
Should you notice that the information entered is incorrect, please review your payment details and add a new bank account as soon as possible because a payout cannot be re-issued if the funds reach a valid bank account. Although, if the bank rejects the payout, the funds will be returned to your account.
To protect the privacy and security of your banking information, AdSense Support does not have access to edit or remove the information that you’ve entered.
To provide the correct information, you must add a new bank account by clicking Payments in the left navigation and visiting your Payment settings page. Right there, you can add the new bank account but ensure you set it as the primary form of payment (Very Important).
- How To Remove Google Adsense Auto Ads From Your Blog
- Adsense Auto Ads : Benefits, How To Place Code On Blogger, WordPress and View Reports
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile