If you’re having troubles accessing your blog via the Blogger sign in page just because you’ve forgotten your Blogger password or because you’ve forgotten the email account you used for registration, Blogger offers an account recovery tool which you can use to resolve the issue on your own.
You can access the Blogger’s account recovery tool at http://www.blogger.com/forgot.g
|Blogger Account Recovery Tool|
How To Recover Blogger Username or Email
To recover your Blogger Username or Email, enter your blog’s URL in the space provided and click on the “Lookup” button. Blogger will send an email message with login instructions for the blog to the Gmail accounts associated with the blog.
So, if you check all your GMail accounts, you will see the email message in the inbox of the account associated with the blog. You can then use the Google account email to sign in to Blogger.com and access your Blog.
How To Reset Blogger Password
Lookup your blog’s URL as explained above. In the email message you will receive, Blogger will include a link you can click to reset your Blogger password if you’ve forgotten it.
Forgot Your blog URL?
Just go to www.blogger.com and sign in with your GMail account. You should see your blog on the Blogger dashboard. Click on the “view blog” button. Once your blog loads in your browser, you can then copy the blog’s URL from the browser address bar.
I hope this helps.
- How To Make Blogger Mobile Pagelist Drop Down Menu Display Like Webview
- Blogger Author Profile Widget : How To Edit, Add Links And Make It Appear Below Posts
- How To Make 728 by 90 Ad Banner Show At Center Of Blogger Blog Header
- How To Create a Blog on Blogger For Testing Templates and Codes
- You Can Now Purchase Domain Name Right From Blogger Settings