Guaranty Trust Bank has added a new feature; “Corporate Airtime Purchase” to its automated payment system (GAPS), which allows users of the automated system to recharge multiple numbers. This solution simply allows for easy tracking and convenient management of multiple company phones.
For you to start using the new feature, you have to send an email request to GAPS support or to your account officer. After the function might have been enabled on your GAPS profile, you can follow the steps below to recharge multiple numbers.
==> Go to www.gtbank.com
==> Click on the GAPS tab beside the “Internet Banking” tab
==> Click on Live Login button
==> Log in to your GAPS profile using your access code, username and password
==> Enter the numbers generated from your token device in the space provided
==> Once you’ve successfully logged on to your profile, click on TASK
==> Click “Airtime Upload“
==> Download the sample template and fill the required details
==> Upload the airtime schedule and submit
==> Click on Approve Airtime to authorize the purchase.
- You Can Now Accept Online Payments in Nigeria With Paystack Without Business Registration
- Alat By Wema Virtual Dollar Card Lets Nigerians Pay Online In Dollars
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More
- Payoneer Lets You Pay And Receive Online Payments From International Clients
- GTBank Mastercard International Spending Limit Increased From $100 To $1000