This July, Namecheap.com will be offering one year .US registrations with private email for $0.98.
.US is “America’s Address.” It is the official country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the United States within the global domain name system (DNS).
All U.S. residents, government entities, public service organizations, and businesses can establish an American identity on the Internet with the America’s address. (e.g. mycompany.us).
Why get a .US domain?
It’s a great way to assert your American identity, establish your US business presence, and so much more.
If you are a business owner, you can use .US domain name to promote your business as American company to inspire consumer confidence and to encourage consumers to “buy American.”
.US is also widely recognized by search engines as being aligned with American websites, so ranking on search engines is just a bit easier.
To get your .us domain name while the offer lasts, head over to www.namecheap.com now!
Sign up and grab the offer asap.
NB: Registrants of .US domains must be United States citizens, residents, or organizations, or a foreign entity with a presence in the United States. You can find more information about usTLD Nexus Requirements here.
- Namecheap WhoisGuard Privacy Protection Is Now Free Forever
- 007Names Domain Transfer To Namecheap : The Steps
- Blogger Custom Domain Not Working After Domain Transfer To Namecheap? Try This
- How To Transfer Domain Name to Namecheap from DomainKing.ng
- How To Renew Domain Name at Namecheap.com in Nigeria