- Do you know that well trained customer care professionals in Nigeria earn as much as 90,000 to 120,000 Naira monthly?
- Do you know you there is a Call Center Agency in Nigeria that can connect you to companies looking to hire dynamic individuals to join their team ?
That’s exactly what I am revealing to you today.
And guess what? You don’t even have to graduate with 1st class. Even if you graduated with 3rd class, career opportunities as Customer Service/Call Center rep awaits you.
— You will undergo two weeks training with the Nigeria call center agency after which you will be exposed to job placement opportunities.
As a call center rep, you will be answering incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
So, Where Can I Apply?
==> Go to : www.callcenterng.com and click on “Apply Now“
Ensure you enter your correct email address and phone number. Also indicate the state where you would like to work and how soon you can start.
CallCenterNg.com connects companies and candidates through trainings simplifying the recruitment process and enhancing the user experience. Whether you’re just starting out, changing your career path, or looking for a better-paying job, CallCenterNG.com can point you in the right direction.
- Top Paid Ongoing Jobs in Nigeria – Nigeria Job Bucket
- Slotjobs.com Lets Nigerian Job Seekers find Work Online
- Lost Photo Recovery Solution You Should Try
- Diamond Bank Partners MTN, VISA, Microsoft, NIBSS, Others to unveil TECH FEST
- Diamond Bank Excites Youths with Game-enabled Digital Savings Platform