Jumi is a fantastic Joomla extension I discovered last week, while trying to find a way I can easily place Facebook conversion pixel and other conversion tracking codes on my bulk sms site powered by Joomla. No wonder it has has been downloaded over 200,000 times since 2006.
With Jumi you can add custom code to module positions, articles as well as create new pages with your Jumi custom codes. It includes custom code into Joomla! by many ways: directly, from a file or from a database record.Just put your script into a file and Jumi will reference it just like an article, and you aren’t limited to just one script.
I’ve used it to create a page that contains all my conversion tracking codes, which I redirect users to after successful completion of the Joomla registration form on NairaForSMS.
The Jumi extension is available for free in the Joomla Extensions Directory here.
Once installed, Jumi component, System plugin, router and module will be added to your Joomla installation. You have to enable all to enjoy Jumi endlessly.
How To Use Jumi For Joomla
To use all these custom-code extensions properly, make sure you check the detailed Jumi usage guide available here.
You should also watch the video below to understand how to use Jumi.
I hope it helps.
- Google reCaptcha Plugin for Joomla : How To Set it Up and Make It Responsive
- Want to Add Free Notification Bar at The Top Of Your Website For eMail Opt-Ins? Try ManyContacts
- Database Connection error (2) : Could not connect to MySQL – How I Solved It
- Download Business Pro Responsive Joomla Template FREE
- Stop Joomla User Registration Spam Bots By Email, Username and Name