Last year, I announced the launch of Google Domains; a new domain registration service which will enable businesses to search, find, purchase and transfer the best domain for their business – whether it’s .com, .biz, .org, or any of the wide range of new domains that are being released to the Web.
Fast forward 2015, Google has announced the integration of Blogger directly with Google Domains, allowing Blogger/Blogspot users to purchase a custom domain for their blogs right from Blogger with just a few clicks, thereby making it so easy to connect their blogs to custom domains.
So, if you want to change from .blosgpot to .com, you can grab a custom domain for your blog via Google Domains via the Publishing section of your blog’s Settings tab.
According to the source, if you purchase a new domain from Google Domains, it’s also easy to create a new blog for that domain right there.
What’s your take on this?
NB: I can help you change to .com here if you can’t do it yourself.
- How To Make Blogger Mobile Pagelist Drop Down Menu Display Like Webview
- Blogger Author Profile Widget : How To Edit, Add Links And Make It Appear Below Posts
- How To Make 728 by 90 Ad Banner Show At Center Of Blogger Blog Header
- How To Create a Blog on Blogger For Testing Templates and Codes
- Custom Permalink Feature in Blogger. How Do I Use it?