According to INEC, the PVC ( Permanent Voters Card) is smart card based voters’ identity with voter’s information such as bio-data, biometric and facial image. The card technology provides adequate security features to reduce vulnerability to counterfeiting and shall be used for identification and authentication of voters during elections in Nigeria.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is currently doing everything possible to ensure that every validly registered voter get his / her Permanent Voter Card (PVC) to be able to exercise their franchise in the 2015 General Election. To make it easier for voters to get their PVC, INEC has decentralized PVC pickups. Hence, you can now pickup your PVC at your ward.
You can also find online, where you can pickup your PVC at http://govote.ng/pickup/
Right there, all you need to do is to enter the code (PU number) on your Temporary Voters Card.
I picked up mine today, although not at the location indicated on the site. The location displayed on the site was where I registered initially though.
Have you tried the PVC PickUp Location finder?
- INEC Voters Card Verification Portal Lets You Check Your PVC Status Online
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria
- How To Pay DsTv Subscription On Phone With KongaPay App
- KongaPay App for Android and iOS Lets You Make Online Payments In Nigeria With Ease
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel