The tool will analyze a URL and report if the page has a mobile-friendly design.
If your site doesn’t pass the test, the tool will point out exactly why you didn’t pass and give you some steps to follow to correct the issues.
If your site passes the test, your site will get a mobile-friendly label in the Google mobile search results.
You can use the tool check if your site is mobile friendly at: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
Is your site mobile friendly????
- Google Jobs Search Feature Helps You Better Connect With Jobs Online In Nigeria
- MailGun Lets You Send Bulk eMails Through SMTP And Track Them With Powerful Analytics
- WhyNoPadLock.com Lets You Check Why No Padlock In Addess Bar
- Favicon Validator That Previews and Tests Icons
- AddThis Lets You Add Related Posts, Follow/Share Buttons, Link Promotion Tools and More To Your Blog