If you want to access the internet with your PC or mobile device via the Glo network, then you will have to subscribe to a glo data plan. The data volume (MB) you will get depends on the plan you subscribe to. There are different ways you can buy MB from Glo and that’s what I’m sharing with you in this post.
1. Buy Glo Data Plan via Glo HSI Portal
You can buy glo MB at Glo HSI Portal at hsi.glo.com.
I use this portal alot especially whenever I want to subscribe to glo data plan on my iPad. If you’ve recharged your glo line, you can access the Glo HSI page on your device to buy your desired plan. Just click on the “BUY” icon next to the plan you want to purchase and you are good to go.
2. Buy Glo Data Plan Via SMS
Each glo data plan has a string you can text to 127 with your glo line, for you to be subscribed to the plan. For example, to subscribe to Glo Always Micro Plan (N1000 for 30days) via SMS, you will have to text 53 to 127 with your glo line.
3. Buy Glo Data Plan via USSD
Instead of sending text messages to 127 to buy a glo data plan, you can as well dial a string to get hooked up to the glo data bundle of your choice. For example, to subscribe to Glo Always Micro Plan (N1000 for 30days) via USSD, you will have to dial *127*53#.
Kindly note that you must have enough airtime in your Glo line main account balance, if not you won’t be able to buy MB from Glo.
You can check the full list of all glo data plans and their codes here.
- Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched In Nigeria With Amazing Benefits
- Glo Go Russia Promo Lets You Qualify For A Draw To Travel To Russia From Nigeria Free
- 2017 Graduate Recruitment at Glo
- Glo Introduces New Data Plans with Free YouTube Streaming
- Recharge Glo Airtime With *323* Instead of *123* and Get x4 Bonus Instantly!