Yesterday, I exceeded the 100 contacts limit of the free mad mimi basic account. So, I decided to upgrade to a paid Pro plan and it was successful using my Nigeria Access bank Visa card. I was charged N2,488.80 for the $12 plan and I received an sms debit alert from the bank.
I first tried paying with my GTBank Mastercard but it failed telling me it wasn’t honored. I’ve contacted GTBank on how to resolve this and I’m waiting t hear from them.
If you want to upgrade your mad mimi account, sign in to your account and click on the “Go Pro” tab. Select the number of contacts you want and enter your card details to complete the transaction.
I didn’t use token nor OTP to complete the transaction with my Access bank Visa ATM card.
Note: The mad mimi free plan lets you store 100 contacts and send out unlimited emails. You can sign up for your free account here.
About Mad Mimi
Mad Mimi is a simple lovely email marketing service. You can use it to create, send, share and track email newsletters.
- MailGun Lets You Send Bulk eMails Through SMTP And Track Them With Powerful Analytics
- Mailchimp Automation Now Free For All Users On Any Of Mailchimp Plans
- How To Send Summary Of Your Latest Blog Posts To Your Feedburner Email Subscribers
- Using MailMunch PopUp On Your Blog? Here Is How To Avoid Google’s Punishment
- How To Add Button That Pop Up Email Subscription Form On Blogger and WordPress Blog