If you’ve registered a domain name at DomainKing and would love to connect it to a web hosting account you have elsewhere, then you will have to change the domain name servers at domainking to the ones provided by your web host.
Follow me through the steps below to get it done:
==> Sign in to your account at DomainKing website
==> Click on “My Domains”
==> Click the small arrow next to the domain name you want to edit it’s nameservers.
==> Scroll down to the Nameservers section as seen in the screenshot below:
==> Select “Use Custom nameservers”
==> Delete the Namesevers and replace with the ones provided by your web hosting company.
==> Click “Save Changes”
You can expect a propagation time up to 24 hours. This is because it takes time for the DNS to take effect across the internet. So, be calm.
- How To Transfer .Com Domain To Garanntor From DomainKing.Ng
- How To Transfer Domain Name to Namecheap from DomainKing.ng
- Renew Domain Name At DomainKing.ng in Easy Steps
- DomainKing Domain Name Registration Guide for Nigerians
- Promo! Buy Domain Name in Nigeria for N500 at DomainKing With Free Custom Emails